M11 Lago Di Vinadio
- Departure/arrival location: Aisone / Aisone
- Difficulty: Climb: TC, Descent: TC, Exposure: E1
- Length: 17.8 km
- Drop: +198 m
- Departure altitude: 810 m asl.
- Maximum altitude: 860 m asl.
- Terrain type: 70 % asphalt, 30 % gravel
- Type of route: ring-type, passing through: Goletta, lago Vinadio, Goletta, Centro Fondo Aisone, Forani, Perolar, Paluch, Perdioni, Lavoire, S. Giuseppe.
Starting from Centro Fondo Aisone, follow the road towards the town and then, before the Stura River, take the gravel road that goes up the valley to the village of Goletta where we enter the S.P. 337. After passing the iron bridge, we continue on the gravel road that runs alongside the river until we reach the lake at the foot of Forte Albertino. Retracing the last stretch backwards, follow the S.P. 337 to Perolar where we turn sharply right to head first to the Paluch and then to the Perdioni. Crossing the SP 337 we follow the gravel road that leads to a hydroelectric power station near Stura river where we take the road that crosses it reaching Lavoire area. From here we follow the gravel road that goes up the valley along the river to San Giuseppe where we pass on asphalt until we reach the bridge that allows to return to Centro Fondo Aisone. Along the route we can find red marks that reflect the symbols of the signpost, i.e. the triangle with two circles, which can help you find your way.
Download Trail: M11 Lago di Vinadio (External Link)