B1 – Il sentiero dei Partigiani (The trail of the Partisans)
- Departure/arrival location: Vignolo – Paralup
- Difficulty: Climb: medium / high
- Length: 16 km
- Drop + : 900 m
- Departure altitude: 570 m asl
- Maximum altitude: 1362 m asl
- Terrain type: 90% Gravel with wide track 10% asphalt
- Type of route: Route: round trip, suitable for expert bikers
- Cartography: Fraternali Map 1:25000 MTB\E-Bike Valle Stura di Demonte
From Piazza Grande in Vignolo continue towards the Church of San Giovanni Battista and, following the signs, we turn right towards San Michele, then Aranzone where there is a fountain with a picnic area. We continue towards Prato Francia and then Pertus del Colet. From Pertus del Colet continue towards Borgata Scanavasse, Funse, Chiot Rosa. In Chiot Rosa we can use the picnic area, fountain and public services. Then we continue on the paved stretch up to Paralup. Chiot Rosa, and Paralup in particular, are known for having hosted the first partisan formations in Cuneo mountains during the Second World War. Along the route we find red marks that reflect the symbols of the signpost, i.e. the triangle with two circles, which can help you find your way.
All the paths are frequented by hikers on foot, pay attention especially on descents: THE PEDESTRIAN ALWAYS HAS THE RIGHT OF WAY.